YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 3, 2011

Wat to get ur bride to be friend!


U can either be boring and get ur friend a typical gift like jewellery or be fun and get her a basket and fill it with things that she can use on her honey moon. It's a really thoughtful unique way to present a gift "I personally prefer those kinds of gifts." U can put whatever u like, even jewelry but if ur on a budget remember it's a basket and it should be full. I made this inspirational board of some ideas of what u can have in the basket like hair appliances, robe, flip flops if she's going on a beach honey moon, nail polish, creams and body stuff and pyjs. The theme of my basket is "looking good" so the bride would be able to keep her looks with the stuff u bought her :D


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the sweetest idea i want!

Anonymous said...

owwwwh how lovely! nice thoughts

ghanimah said...

you truly have inspired me my fellow friend (thumbs up)

Post a Comment