YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bodrum paradise!


I'm so obsessed with Bodrum, I can't explain how much I love this place! It has amazing beaches, scenery, restaurants, shops.. everything. Here r some pics from my Eid trip. I stayed in Grand Yazici Bodrum hotel it's located in the center on a hill with AMAZING scenery. 

This is the infinity pool in the hotel "Love it!" They view at the end of the pool is stunning!!




Souvenirs shop



Most of the houses r white, beautiful



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

allah wansaa abee aroo7 :(

Anonymous said...

Why you didn't take me with you :p

BFestive said...

LOL perhaps next time, it's amazing!

Anonymous said...

I will not forget your promis and I will be waiting for the next time :p

BFestive said...

LOOL

Anonymous said...

I will keep it in mind and trust me I don't have any problems to keep reminding u :p

Post a Comment