YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pan seared creamy chicken "YUMMY!"

This is a must try recipe! I got it from The road from fat to fit , I cooked the recipe on the weekend and it was a big hit! everyone loved it and said it tasted like real restaurant food, I'd like to think french cuisine :p It's quite easy but needs a bit of time to cook. Don't skip anything! Some of my recommendations would be to get fresh Parmesan cheese, cut the chicken breasts in to medium pieces and hammer them, this will make them cook faster and all the way through. Follow the cooking temp. "medium heat means medium!" Here r my pics of the dish and the last pic is from the road from fat to fit blog , yes i need to work on my presentation skills hahaha and sorry for the bad quality "phone cam." 



LOL yes u can clearly see a difference but trust me I bet the taste was identical :p 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah nice try :p its okay dont worry looks are not always important lool

Anonymous said...

where is the recipe?

Post a Comment