YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 4, 2010

impressive wedding cakes

There are many different styles for wedding cakes, depends on your taste, color and theme. I've been looking through lots of wedding cakes from different sources and saved the ones that I personally liked. Of course in Kuwait most people like tall wedding cakes, the pics I collected are mostly short wedding cakes but u can imagine how they would look it they were tall. 
Hope it fits ur taste :) 
Girly and elegant 
Clean and modern 
nice color scheme 
Beach theme cake 
Pretty, reminds me of Tiffany 
So CUTE!! Love it and love the idea of the macaroons !
This is a simple cake, i love the fresh look of it.

For chocolate lovers, looks yummy!
Funky wedding style, fun unique
-Pics taken from martha stewart a couple I don't have the source for sorry. 

3 comments:

Summer said...

wow!! they look so nice!!

I'm loving them :D

LOVE.
SUMMER.

Gumar said...

The white one naa3maaaa 7abayt'ha!

Wedding Cakes said...

The cake with the penguins is indeed fun and creative. It's unique and totally looker.

Post a Comment