YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Market hunting !

One of the best places to look for unique gifts and stuff for urself are the open markets! They are amazing! I went to Portabello Market in London and there was everything u could think of like fur, accessories, food, clothes, shoes, antiques, silverware, bags etc. It's a big open market with many booths and stores, the best time to go there is on Saturday. I need to go to it again cuz I just took a quick look but I got a cute cake stand. 

Waffles yummy!



Seafood Paella



Fried Seafood

Fried Shrimps, my meal it's gooood!


U can even find gas masks








I bought this cake stand







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanasa :D!

panacheous.com said...

Portabello!!! Childhood memories!!did you go to Portabello Green? it is at the end of the market, where all the up coming designers are, Preen started there :)

BFestive said...

yaa! that's my fav. section, I love Portabello there r good finds

anfaal said...

looks amazing good! I am so going there next time,inshala when I go to london! spot on!

Post a Comment