YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 21, 2011

National Wedding Show in London


Yesterday was the last day for the National Wedding Show in London and I attended it. Their was an entrance fee of around 17 pounds. The exhibition was big! There was a fashion show as well which was held every hour. Their were booths for cakes, honeymoons, designing, DJs, Wedding registry, gifts, photography, fashion, invitations and so on. I liked the gifts booths they had adorable things. The bridal wear to me wasn't good at all, it was outdated. Their were a couple of short gowns that looked good though. The honeymoon booths were amazing!! Lots of great deals and amazing destinations. There was free advice on Bridal coaching and how to look good as well. Lastly, there was also VIP entrance which u had to pay a bit more to go into the lounge and get free drinks. 
























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaaay 3jeeeb 7adaaa! ya rait bl kuwait chthee

Shadoon said...

I really wish I was in your place, you seem to have fun looking at alll of this :P hehehehe I envy you! its a great show it has everything anyone needs to make a wedding dream comes true!

BFestive said...

Yes I'm so glad I attended :D

Anonymous said...

jaw dropping! wow :( i wish i attend such a wonderful event!

Post a Comment