YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bodrum my next trip :D

I can't wait for my trip to Bodrum! It' a new place for me and from my friends that went there they describe it as beautiful and fun :D I would like to go to their market "obsession in every country I go", and try their water activities as well. I also have to try their Turkish bath ! Can't wait to have food there yummy! The last 3 pics r pics of the hotel that I'll be staying there. Ofcourse I'll share more pics once I'm there "2 weeks time inshallah."






Loving the pool

Wow looks like an amazing place to have ur Turkish bath!

6 comments:

dana said...

LOVELY! I LOVE BODRUM I BEEEN THERE IS JUST AMAZING ! LOVELY BEACH LOVELY WEATHER LOVELY MARKET ;P LOVELY PPL

BFestive said...

Can't wait !:D

jawa said...

etro7en wetrden besalma :> inshala ill go soon ba3ad! elkel yemda7a sakat 3ala sharm el shiekh !

Anonymous said...

anyone who travel there have to go to marina..fee kelshay :)

Anonymous said...

a7eb istanbul :) wayed 7elwa hal country!

Anonymous said...

beeen there! AWESOME wala everyone have to go there

Post a Comment