YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 22, 2011

Tuna melts "My way !"


I made these tuna melts and they were a big hit! Yes it's easy to make but it's so yummy! I created my own recipe for that which was:

-1 large can of tuna "White meat!!" I prefer al 3alaaley lemon flavored. 
- Half red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- lemon juice "as much as u like" I used around 1 tablespoon
-  8 slices of jalapenos 
-2-3 tablespoons of mayo
-qashqawaan cheese "grated"
-white toast


dice the onions and the jalapenos mix with black pepper, oregano, mayo, tuna "remove the oil from it and mash the tuna with the fork" , lemon, mix all ingredients but leave out the toast and cheese. 
Then slice the toast in half and spread the tuna mixture on top of the toast and cover it well with cheese. Place them in the oven till the cheese melts "10-15 mins". 



No comments:

Post a Comment