YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 2, 2011

How I celebrated New Year!




This New Year was totally different, me and my whole family "cousins, uncles, aunts" went to the desert and stayed for 3 days there. It was so much fun at 1st I didn't like the idea of desert but then I realized how much fun it was with all the activities that we had "buggies, playing cards, foosball, BBQ." Around 12:00 the party started and we were going crazy with the fireworks. Thanks jojo for filming and creating the video :D!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooooow wanaasaa happy new yr

manawee said...

3jeeeeeeeb ! love the fire place and video creation!

Anonymous said...

nice

Anonymous said...

so coooooooool

abrar said...

Mine was similar at bnidar city:p had fun like u guys!

Post a Comment