YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A lounge that reminded me of a wedding

I went to Mamounia Lounge in Knightsbridge and it totally reminded me of a wedding. It's beautifully designed, the wallpaper, lighting, toilet, sofas all look great. This set can be totally used in a reception but placed in a different order to suit the venue. My fav. was the toilet! It seriously looks like a toilet designed for a reception. The place had dim lights so I had to use flash to show the details. 








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice place could u attach the location of this Lounge .. love it .. enjoy ur vacation before starting ur course ;)

BFestive said...

Thx :D

Anonymous said...

here is the direction on google map to reach this location

136 Brompton Rd, London SW3 1HY, United Kingdom (Mamounia Lounge)

keep it up my dear ;)

Anonymous said...

9ej wedding look

Post a Comment