YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My buffalo Chicken THE BEST!!


I did the best buffalo chicken tenders today! They are perfect, I'm so proud lol. It's not only the best but I was able to make them just like the restaurants. The part I hated was cutting and cleaning the chicken, yes I know I could have made some else do it but I wanted to do everything from scratch. Pouring the sauce over it was the best part :D! Btw I don't recommend the popular way that ppl do which is frying the chicken with no seasoning only salt and pepper and then pouring hot sauce over it in a container and shaking it, it will be so messy and will taste like hot sauce from the bottle. 

Just before eating it :D!

Still cooking in the pan

3 comments:

Nour said...

looooooks delicious

Anonymous said...

yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

omg that looooks SOO yummy, plz plz plz plz share the recipe with us :D i wanna impress my hubby

Post a Comment